Daniel Chocolates is proud to contribute donations to many charities, non-profit organizations, and schools within the Greater Vancouver area every year. We strongly believe in the power of good causes that are helping people and strengthen our community.
Some of the organizations we’ve been supporting are listed below:
- BC Children’s Hospital
- BC Cancer Foundation
- Children’s Heart Network
- Variety: the children’s charity
- VGH UBC Hospital Foundation
- Burnaby Hospice Society
- Northshore Rescue
- First Call BC Child and Youth Advocacy Coalition
- BC Studies, UBC
- SFU’s Management Information Systems Association (MISA)
- SFU Business Administration Student Society
- Justice Institute of BC
- Kitsilano Neighbourhood House
- Lion Gate Hospital
- South Granville Senior Centre
- Francophone Community Center
Arts Club Theatre Company
Please follow our guideline to make a donation request:
- Kindly fill out the form below or send your request to email@example.com
- Tradition mail or fax will not be accepted.
- Submit your request at least 30 days prior to your event.
- For fundraising, please check our Fundraising page for more information.
We would like to thank every organization for reaching out to us, however, due to the high volume of applications received and limited budget, only approved applications will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 20 business days of submission, it means your request is not approved.